-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71produster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Found this on craigslist just a heads up for someone trying to sale a car!

Looking for 1963-71 mopar project car, if you have one and lost interest and are thinking of selling it. Please send me a good description along with selling price,name and phone number. I'm willing to pay fair price for the right project. Have cash and trailer ready to travel. Jerry 586-531-7915

'71 Swinger, front end completely rebuilt for big block - .990 bars, 11-3/4" discs, all poly bushings, KYB shocks, etc. etc. etc. Have elephant ear setup for big block, have two (2) Milodon A-body specific oil pans - one with swinging pickup and external line, have complete 4spd kit from scattersheild to trans including flywheel, have pedals & hump, etc. etc. etc. Please send me an email at [email protected] and I'll forward you a detailed list of what I've got to get rid of. Take a look and we can talk and strike up a deal. Can take photos and send as well.
Thanks,
Dave

Hey David: I don't think this is produster that wants the car. It's a guy on Craigslist that wants one. Produster gave the phone # of the guy to contact. The guy that wants a car will not be on this site so you may want to call the phone # listed by produster. Trying to help ya.

Hey David: I don't think this is produster that wants the car. It's a guy on Craigslist that wants one. Produster gave the phone # of the guy to contact. The guy that wants a car will not be on this site so you may want to call the phone # listed by produster. Trying to help ya.

As always my friend Small Block is helping someone with something.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back