Someone need advise on a Mopar running rough

-
I sent them this:

Check out http://www.forabodiesonly.com/ There are several members near you that may be able to help. It is a Mopar/dodge web forum. You will have to register and post a message in one of the forums asking for help. I hope this helps. Good luck to you and your son.

BEWARE!!! I am almost sure this is the same gal that posted on CL a year ago and I posted to be careful when contacting her. It sounds like the same MO. The last gal was allegedly a Barracuda (aka: a brazen hussy ... aka: a dime store floozy). Just be very careful if you feel the need to contact her. Oh boy, if this is the same gal, I can't wait until she joins FABO. We might have to add a new forum in the service section. ;)

That sucks.....try to help someone out and it's just a scam. I guess it is kinda strange to post a pic with need help post.

BEWARE!!! I am almost sure this is the same gal that posted on CL a year ago and I posted to be careful when contacting her. It sounds like the same MO. The last gal was allegedly a Barracuda (aka: a brazen hussy ... aka: a dime store floozy). Just be very careful if you feel the need to contact her. Oh boy, if this is the same gal, I can't wait until she joins FABO. We might have to add a new forum in the service section. ;)

Barracuda? I've always heard them called cougars...
I guess its different over a mopar...

Budump tss

-
Back