Someone watched the Fast and The furious too many times

-
Yet another idiot that can't record video correctly.

Vertical vid.gif
GM 62.jpg

Wow ! Amazing !
I worked with a guy around 1980 that drove a Duster with a 3" hole in the front driverside fender . I said " Mike , how did you get that hole in your fender ? " he told me he was driving down the hiway in a snowstorm (Minnesota) and suddenly tail lights appear right in front of him so he hit the brakes and the car started to spin .
When he released the brakes it corrected and he slid into the angle iron "bumper" of a tractor trailer which impaled the front fender . The semi dragged him for quite a while and had no idea he was back there ! He finally shook himself loose and the truck continued on . Lol

Wow ! Amazing !
I worked with a guy around 1980 that drove a Duster with a 3" hole in the front driverside fender . I said " Mike , how did you get that hole in your fender ? " he told me he was driving down the hiway in a snowstorm (Minnesota) and suddenly tail lights appear right in front of him so he hit the brakes and the car started to spin .
When he released the brakes it corrected and he slid into the angle iron "bumper" of a tractor trailer which impaled the front fender . The semi dragged him for quite a while and had no idea he was back there ! He finally shook himself loose and the truck continued on . Lol
Yikes

-
Back