something to think about (food for thought)

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
well as i go through alot of personal things these days along with the holidays i would like to give you some food for thought if you care to read..times are tough right now and with work and pay being what it is things get realy bad , being a small business owner its alot of pressure to keep pushing ahead and trying to make it...then you put the personal problems into the mix and its alot to handle....if you have a buddy thats going through alot and you know it go over and visit and talk with them for a while youll be shocked where the conversation will end, cause alot of people dont have that good buddy to talk to and vent ...it takes alot of pressure of a person to talk just for 5min and have someone listen and not pound them in the ground...alot of people are at the point where they can just loose it at any time but 5mins. will take it all way for some time..alot of people will not tell you that they are haveing problem of any kind alot of people stay on the internet on sites like this to easy some of the pain..my point is talk to your buddies and see where the conversation go youll be shocked as to where it will end...you dont have to do much talking just start it and they will take over just need a ear to listen and someone thats not going to pound them...thanks mike

That's so true especially this time of year. Some people lose focus and the best thing to do to help out someone is just to listen.

So true, Ive had a really bad year and Ive had a couple good friends that helped a lot. I have a really good family but they worry too much, so Im not always honest with them. Friends have helped a lot.

-
Back