Something wrong with me??

-
When I was 16 I got my 75 Scamp, that was my only car till at 18 (2012) I bought a 98 Mustang. So, 3 years ago I owned a grand total of 2 cars in my life.... Lol

Here's a list of the cars I've owned in order of purchase.

1975 Plymouth Scamp SOLD
1998 Ford Mustang SOLD
1992 Pontiac Firebird PARTED
1989 GMC S15 TRADED
1979 Dodge Aspen PARTED
1998 Ford Mustang PARTED
1999 Dodge Neon SOLD
Honda Civic SOLD
1984? Buick Skylark SOLD
1972 Plymouth Duster CURRENT PROJECT
1998 Ford Explorer PARTED
1996 Honda Civic TRADED
Honda Accord SOLD
2004 Dodge Stratus TRADED
1993 Honda Prelude SOLD
2001 Dodge Ram FIXING
2002 Toyota Corolla DRIVER
1997 Dodge Ram PARTS
1971 Plymouth Duster FUTURE PROJECT
1975 Plymouth Duster PARTS
1967 Plymouth Valiant FUTURE PROJECT

The only ones that I used as daily drivers tho were the first 98 mustang, the S15, neon and now the Corolla. The 01 ram will be my driver soon as I get the frontend rebuild done and get new tires on it.

Good lord I couldn't begin to make a list...and keep in In order lol. Have to have owned well over 100.

We'll I started to try and do a new post listing all the mopar only vehicles I had owned(including junk mopars like neons and caravans)...got to 30 + 3 jeep products, then computer wiped all my typing. Guess I won't try again. Doubt it's up to 40 mopars...my list was slowing down pretty good.

But one thing I noticed...out of all the cars I sold...I only lost $ on one. And that's because someone stole it!!!

I'm 33.

...and I've been selling an average of about $1000 in parts per year, so they're almost but not quite paying for themselves.

O Bama has added this disease to those "covered". the Govn't will simply print some more $$ and mail it to ya, to cover therapy. just cost them the price of ink, paper, and a stamp ( which will help the USPS).

you will also have to go cold turkey. no buying more cars, parts, gas, oil ,tools, adding to the garage, repop parts, or used p arts off anyone or you will be scutinized by the IRS and the Sectret Service. however, just ell the S S your having a party and they will bring the BEER!!!????? Huh??????

O Bama has added this disease to those "covered". the Govn't will simply print some more $$ and mail it to ya, to cover therapy. just cost them the price of ink, paper, and a stamp ( which will help the USPS).

you will also have to go cold turkey. no buying more cars, parts, gas, oil ,tools, adding to the garage, repop parts, or used p arts off anyone or you will be scutinized by the IRS and the Sectret Service. however, just ell the S S your having a party and they will bring the BEER!!!????? Huh??????

Screw that!!! Just cause I asked if something was wrong with me doesn't mean I wanna "fix" it!! LOL!!!

Caleb, listen to me. You are not too far from me. I need to take a road trip with this new trailer to break it in. I can come down and take the 67 Valiant off your hands for you. So sit back and take a deep breath and let me know what day would be good for you. LOL Bill

Lol Bill! Feel free to come on down whenever ya want! But the valiant stays :D unless you wanna trade YOUR valiant for mine :glasses7:

we were driving down the country road, I pulled off down this gravel road, couple miles later I pull into this yard, there sits a 65 dart. she asked you been here before, I say NO, I heard voices telling me it was here!!!!!! true!!??? LOL

wise old southern gentleman said, " son, you can never have too many old Mopars!"

same guy said, " son, woman are all alike, just have different color hair and names"> LOL just kidding!

-
Back