Sometimes I could scream!

-

6770Dartman

Reaction score
I HATE when FABO members make comments on what people are asking for their cars. Every car that is listed is too expensive, crazy price, what's he smoking?, etc.

When you are selling a car, you can ask whatever you want for it. Do you expect sellers to give their cars away? Not every car is a rolling chassis that costs $400. And not every buyer is skilled enough to buy a fixer-upper.

You can be a Mopar fan and not know the first thing about how to repair them, build them, paint them, tune them, or anything else.

My father, rest-in-peace, was a Chrysler/Plymouth salesman and later general manager. I was sitting in these cars when I was five years old. I would go with him to the dealership on Saturday's. I remember the cars when they were NEW. Does the fact that I am not mechanically inclined make me less of a Mopar fan than a guy who can take apart one of these cars and put it together again? I doubt it.

Don't comment on what somebody wants for their car, just go to the next post. And when you are selling something, we'll do the same.

I hear ya. The rules state 'no comments.' Only legitimate questions.

BTW I'm in the same category as you, as much of a Mopar fan as anyone but not good at working on them.

Agreed, if the ad is posted here and not a Craigslist link or an eBay ad to a car that is owned by someone else. Those are shared items and open for opinions.

Hey Dartman; I see your point.There are some on here that would like to police all the prices on parts and cars.Common courtesy would go a long way to keep from having problems but until some find that they have no right to force their opinion on others we will see more posts like this.And I certainly agree with you,your cars/parts-your price,if it is too cheap or too expensive-no comments.

-
Back