Somewhat along the same lines as the Kindig/Hart Challenger "discussion"....

-

ProjectBazza

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just found this....thing:

Capture3.JPG

I can appreciate the skill and craftsmanship that went into it, and as a Ford truck guy I dig the '55 cab, but....

Anyway, I almost posted this in the "Nope of the Day" thread, so I guess that shows what I think of it!

Link: Mustang Fused Into Classic Ford Truck is Head Turning Mashup

Last edited:
I can't find the photos for pure vision when they fabricated the front fenders, door skins and quarter panel skins for a 1969 camaro on a 1969 nova. I thought that it turned out awesome. They did a article on it on hot rod magazine but I accidentally threw mine out.

I can't find the photos for pure vision when they fabricated the front fenders, door skins and quarter panel skins for a 1969 camaro on a 1969 nova. I thought that it turned out awesome. They did a article on it on hot rod magazine but I accidentally threw mine out.
I saw that one on TV, and like you I was impressed with it as well. Nice, clean, and would be hard to notice with only a casual glance.

I never saw if they painted it, though. On the TV show they left it unfinished.

Found a couple....

Guess they painted it.

rogan-nova-1.jpg

239035_ArticleSection_XXXXL_7c960993-fcf7-49e7-8d0b-2f62ccc1e3a4.JPG

I just found this....thing:

View attachment 1716184590

I can appreciate the skill and craftsmanship that went into it, and as a Ford truck guy I dig the '55 cab, but....

Anyway, I almost posted this in the "Nope of the Day" thread, so I guess that shows what I think of it!

Link: Mustang Fused Into Classic Ford Truck is Head Turning Mashup
To each their own, but OMFG THAT IS FUUUUUGGGGLLLYYYYY!

I agree, there is an incredible amount of work and craftsmanship, but still.........

-
Back