Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
My son who is 10 has decided he wants to buy gifts himself this Christmas and to give to those less fortunate. And decided he wants to sell his video game system and games in order to make that happen. So I told him I would put everything up for sale here on the forum and see what happens.

Up for sale is a black 32gb Wii U and Game pad, comes with sensor bar,all power cables and hdmi cable and game pad charge station and power cable. A blue nunchunk controller aswell as a pink one, Also have 2 comfort silicone grips for controllers. Also have A guitar hero guitar and the game guitar hero live , The lego movie game,skylanders trap team game AND character base, skylanders swap force game AND character base, disney infinity game AND character base and Lego dimensions game AND lego builder base.

Everything looks and works great. Comes from a clean and smoke free home. With tax we have around $873.00 invested into everything!. Asking $350.00 INCLUDING shipping within the lower 48. To go out and buy just the Wii U would cost about what we are asking for EVERYTHING. paypal preferred. located in lower MI. 100% feedback here on the forum!.

Would make a great Christmas gift for the entire family.

If you have questions or if you are interested in buying please feel free to message me, Thanks

(EDIT: was asking $150.00 more but sold a couple games locally and have since lowered the price and removed the games sold locally from the list of included games above.)

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_1085.JPG

IMG_1088.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

Last edited:
Price lowered $350.00 shipped. Will add pictures soon of all the games/accessories that I am including.

Last edited:
Sold a couple of games locally that I originally had listed here. I have since updated the ad to reflect what all is included and have lowered the price on everything.

I don't have the money or need for the games. I wish I did.

You should be proud! Sounds like you a raising a great kid! Good Job! I hope he succeeds.

I don't have the money or need for the games. I wish I did.

You should be proud! Sounds like you a raising a great kid! Good Job! I hope he succeeds.
Thanks, He is a heck of a kid that is for sure. He is excited to sell it and to be able to do this. He just has a hard time understanding that things don't always happen over night and we have to wait for someone that is interested to see it.

In the spirit of black Friday I am lowering to the final price of $315.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back