Sonoma raceway Wed drags.

-

wheelsup73

Reaction score
Sonoma raceway is open today for the Wed drags. I am taking Lisa's Dart out to do some shake down runs since I just got done freshining up the motor and trans after 5 seasons and well over 1200 runs. Come on out and enjoy the great weather were having.
Time runs start at 3:30 and eliminations start around 7:00.

I've never ran sonoma.... but enjoyed the layed back atmosphere of Sac at the Mopar race back in 07. 9hr pull for a one day race, but met some cool people and I enjoy getting to new places. Hoping to hit the mopar race again this fall.

Went out last week and the Dart ran real good. My slicks had over 140 passes on them and did not hook very good but still ran 10.25 in a 13 mph headwind. I have some new Phoenix slicks ready for this Wed night April 2nd..The track will be closed on april 9th but we will be racing on April 16th and then we have an ET bracket race on the 19th of April , the gates open at 7:00 am with time runs starting at 8:30.

You guys will be doing great...your dialed in steve.

Thanks Mike, hope your doing well.
Last time out with my Pontiac I ran 10.10 131.6 so the Dart has some catching up to do. :)
I also have an RCI tranny blanket you can have if you want it. I just put a new blanket on Lisa's car because the date is expired but its still in great shape, just let me know the next time your heading to the track and I will bring it out with me. Here is a vid a friend took at the last bracket race. Take care and talk to you soon. Steve

[ame]http://youtu.be/IrHIHKP1fZo[/ame]

-
Back