Son's first Deer!!!

-

Haney

www.carsonandironmt.com
Reaction score
Carson bagged his first deer yesterday evening! Made a really good shot with a .243!!! Can't wait for some tenderloin! He was really excited!!! Now we need to find him one with a rack!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 166
Sorry I fell out of my chair looking at it. :D

Hope you don't mind.

View attachment image.jpg

He looks like a proud young man. Congrats on the venison.

Oh, if you get a chance send me one of those backstraps please. :D

And I got to tell ya Dad, that boy is gonna have a wonderful life experience with everything you are teaching him with the music, hunting etc. My hat's off to you.

Thanks for fixin' the picture! I uploaded from my dumb smart phone! Could not figure out how to fix it!

Thanks for the compliment! Spending time with him is my favorite thing to do! Momma and I dread the day he leaves the nest!

Congratulations to you and your son. My son also shot his first deer back in September on our youth day. It was one of my proudest days as a dad.

now that is fine young man you are raising! Not only can he sing and perform like a pro, he also is a good hunter. Keep up the good work he will be grown before you know it

Everyday I pray that God will help me teach my son the things he needs to be successful in this world we have found ourselves in today and to reveal to him the paths to take when he makes decisions. Something as wonderful and fun as being a DAD is also very scary.

Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)

Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.

Everyday I pray that God will help me teach my son the things he needs to be successful in this world we have found ourselves in today and to reveal to him the paths to take when he makes decisions. Something as wonderful and fun as being a DAD is also very scary.

Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)

Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.

Very wise words there indeed !! Congratulations to Carson. Looks like he has a great hunting career in front of him. And a wise father to raise him.

-
Back