Soon to be New A Body Owner From Saskatchewan

-

70SwingerDart

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Michael and I have just laid a deposit on a partial survivor 1970 Dodge Dart, I saw partial because the paint and body appear to be original 1970 but the interior is redone (less headrests, wow are repops expensive!) and the entire drivetrain has been swapped from the original slant 6 to a freshly rebuilt 360 727 and 8 3/4 combo with less than 100 miles on it

As a long time Mopar fan and now first time owner I am very excited to get the car picked up in a few weeks and officially call it my own, still waiting for some warmer weather and less snow to pick it up and bring it on the journey home

image1small.jpg

image2small.jpg

image3small.jpg

image4small.jpg

Welcome aboard from Ontario. Nice looking wheels! Where a bouts did the car come from?
Cheers
Steve

Hi all, I got the car from just outside of Saskatoon, and the gentleman we bought it off got it from Alberta but was told the car was originally from California, which would explain the condition of the body as us from canada know most of our cars don’t fare this well after nearly 50 years

That's a very nice car! Welcome to FABO. Where in Saskatchewan are you at? I have a Duster originally from Texas.

Cley

Well made the trip on Friday, one of the first nicer days we’ve had to pick the car up, forced the trailer through the mud to get the car into the garage, now it will wait a little longer until my house is finished and the driveway is done to take it for a cruise, but glad to see it at home. My son and his two cousins already love the car, they’re excited for cruise days

5767D854-2CEE-4872-97B8-0A9E4D642B39.jpeg

5EC47922-47D3-4878-B3A0-8F6E73CECD63.jpeg

E05FA70F-34F9-4DBF-ACC9-46ECC7B8CDCC.jpeg

E8C9F567-FCD6-4E72-84C2-1F047A58FF9D.jpeg

-
Back