Sorry Gang ... I KNOW

-
Leanna glad to see you back and hear things are settling down. Bill

Thank you everybody!

As long as you still have the heels, we'll forgive you. :D

No worries on that one.

I have been watching your liquidation sales and wishing I lived closer because I would have liked to own some of the goodies.

OCC, there's still going to be more, and I'm not opposed to shipping stuff if you see anything you have to have.

Understand what you are going through..but I am doing it on a much smaller scale and my sisters and I are all on the same page.

Did my pm a a small (absolutely no rush) job disappear into the either ? I don't see my name on the list..

Ian.

Ian, I looked again and didn't see anything from you. If you happened to save it please forward it again when you get the chance, or send it to my email at the shop.

Huh?

Never noticed you were missing.

Shop looks amazing now. Bet you get twice as much done in half the time now.

Mop

<< kick >> :-D Thanks for the kind words Mop -- so far it seems to be more efficient but I might need to slide the pegboard shelving a bit more towards Billy's side. My ceiling hoist spray rack doesn't show in the pics above but it's a bit close to the 'wall' when it's down.

... Now, as for those first few pics....are you sure you didn't beam those piles of stuff into my garage??? Mine garage strikingly similar to that...hopefully it will look like the latter pics soon as well!! I can hear in your words how much better you must be feeling now that some semblance of order has finally been restored!!

As for the powder flowing freely?? I knew there was something behind your secret to success, but never thought.....oops, I mean, can I sign up to be job #31?? SSVDP Rich has graciously offered to bring you my 66 dash frame!!! Maybe?? No rush on it, your call!!

Glad to have you back in the fold, we is needing some ladies back in our lives!!! Hugs from Nella and I, geof

LOL Geof! Believe me my friend, if I could've beamed any of that stuff anywhere I'd have been happy to -- tripping over it in the shop hasn't been much fun and I know exactly how you feel.

Thanks to the new-to-me 8x5x2 metal shelves behind my work bench now (a $25 score from a local bud with a Hot Wheels toy shop / window tinting place), I have TONS of extra storage room now so there's plenty of room for your next dash. It would be great to meet Rich too. (If you're reading this Rich, please just give me a call to make sure I'll be around when you want to stop by ... and if I get enough notice I'll even have make up on LMFAO)

Thanks Leanna for the up date, you get my PM?

Yes I did John. You should have an email from the shop. Thanks for thinking of me with your project -- I'm brainstorming on ideas and will get back with you.

I love ya Karl!! << hugs >> You always know just how to put a smile on my face my friend.

CudaChick1968??? Must be a new member, eh? Welcome to FABO!

:poke:

<< kick x2 :-D >> I've missed ya Frankie!

Glad that dimension of craziness is behind you.

Good luck catching up with work.

Please remember that you are not Wonder woman - LOL!

Ma Snart

I think my eyes are bleeding. Thanks for the votes of confidence there Ma lol

Glad things are tryin to get back to normal for you, Leanna. I am happy for you. You know our deal, we already talked about it. If there's anything I can do let me know. Even if it's just an ear to bend.

Thank you Rob! I'm still wayyyy down on the short end of that stick but we'll worry about that down the road. In the meantime, I'm glad to have you -- and everybody else -- behind me ..............

At least with all this physical activity hopefully the view's pretty decent. :D :D :D Love ya all muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leanna,

Good to read things are returning to relative levels of normal.

Take care and hope you stay busy with work.

Rob

Good lord ,lady! Absorbing/sorting/liquidation, takes so goddamn much energy & time. Left my 1200 sq. ft. hobby shop,last year. Was there since 93,took 2 months to sell/find /unload all the crap I had stashed. Totally understand, what you 2 have been through.

Hmmm I don't see my box of parts in any of the photos.....8)

Your box is on the overhead section above my bench Roger. Don't worry ... it's safe and moving up in line. Slowly, but moving up.

Good lord ,lady! Absorbing/sorting/liquidation, takes so goddamn much energy & time. Left my 1200 sq. ft. hobby shop,last year. Was there since 93,took 2 months to sell/find /unload all the crap I had stashed. Totally understand, what you 2 have been through.

You aren't kidding Bomber. Between them his parents' combined 161 years of collecting and 2000 square foot house, shop, shed, and 16 foot box truck has been an overwhelming and exhaustive project. Billy's been pulling his hair out with her because she wants to keep everything and it just won't fit.

I know a few of you saw this one on FaceBook a few days ago but I'm posting it here for a couple reasons. First, because who doesn't like big *** power tools??? :-D

View attachment 110 - Copy.jpg

And second, compare that to the profile picture over there <<------ taken about 3 years ago. Holy crap, I could pack the bags under my eyes and move to Boston or somethin. I wouldn't wish this experience on anybody.

Edit: As I sit here laughing at myself for realizing my "profile picture" I mentioned is a Cummins diesel valve cover. It looks better than I do at the moment so I'll leave it and my post intact. Obviously I need to spend more time here so I'll remember what the hell avatar I'm using. :wack:
Oh, and don't worry. I can pick up the widow maker up there but know better than to ever consider plugging it in. (Gotta admit it'd be a quicker way to get to Boston heh hehhhhhh ....)

When you allow a non mopar into the shop, chaos will ensue.:-D

No worries there gunbunny. With Bowtie Billy and his projects, I'm kinda surrounded as it is. The pegboard shelf wall (where my Mopar signs are) serves a dual purpose of blocking the view and keeping the cooties off my guys' Moparts though. :-D

And I know it's not the typical A Body Mopar parts we see around here, but it did feel good to finish something. Something that wasn't covered in spiders, dust and rust that is.

View attachment 010 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 009 - Copy.jpg

I totally forgot, about the better half,C.C.. The lady patriarch's of the family, hang on to EVERYTHING. Ask me(don't, would be a damn long boring story...).

-
Back