Sorry I didn't Introduce My Self

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
I have been writing on hear and introduced my self.So hear it go,s.My name is mark and I am from PA.I have been mopar fan since 1966 {my brother bought a 66 race hemi} I was hooked every since.I have a 67 barracuda that I am rebuilding from the ground up.The engine YES engine
biggrin.gif
Is a 440 stroked and bored to 500ci {it is the one in my pic}The trans will be a viper 6 speedand the rear will be a dana 60.I am going to use a 8 3/4 to play with gears and when I find the right one then I will that gear in the dana.Well I do have lot to say but I wont bore you.Thanks for this site MARK

Glad you found this great site Mark, Welcome and enjoy.
Big block 500ci in a 67 fish !!! sweet.

dartcuda1, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!! You are now part of the best family on the entire web, bar NONE!!! We like Mopar, Mopars, and more Mopars, so if you got em' show em'. Sounds like you must have a Dart and a Cuda, hmm? Of course we'd like to see pics and hear all about em', although I must admit that your avatar picture scared my dog when I first brought it up. Man, that thing breathes fire, and eats every rustang and camaro it wants to!!! Now that my heart is back in place, I gotta ask, is that beast in an A-body? Welcome again to the party, and thanks for the jumpstart!!! Geof

Welcome Mark,
Would love to see pictures of your 67. I too have a 67.
Where you at in PA?
I'm presently working in the Greensburg area.

Thanks guys I have a photo bucket account and will post it soon.Kocuda if I can get my cuda to look half as good as yours I will be doing something.The dartcuda thing came from when I had my 70 340 swinger and my first car a 68 gts 340. The 70 swinger I had since 1977.A tree went down the center of it in 1995 thats when I found the barracuda.I do miss my darts. I don't know it all but my 70 dart was a 10.46 car 340 .30 over leafspring car and all the goodies.This is my first bigblock Abody car it should be fun. Mark

Mark, The first time you stuff your foot to the floor of a serious big block in an a body.........well it will include a big smile!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! That fish is going to be a screamer to say the least. Im already looking forward to seeing your first video of it on the road when its done! Keep us posted on the progress and enjoy the site!!

Welcome Mark.

I'm rather new here myself and from PA also. Lots of good info here to find. Its a big help!

kocuda, what brings you to Greensburg from Wisconsin? I live on the outskirts of Greensburg also.

Mike

-
Back