sorta new member from OHIO

-

moparcolt

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I have been into Mopars for a while now, had a Pro Street 70 Dart, then a 64 sport fury super stock type car, and I Just bought a 68 Dart Gt off ebay last night so here we go again!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd...941505&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_875wt_1165

It looks like a pretty solid project car, it has a few issues but I have seen lots of pictures and the car is solid, aside from a couple small holes in the lower quarters that will be easy to fix. I love the color combination, Dark Blue, Black Vinyl top and white bucket seat interior. And the steel wheels with the dog dish hubcaps! I love that look!

I'm not sure where I'm going to start? Body? interior? guess we'll see when we get it home.

Anyone know a good,inexpensive transport service that could bring it back from San Diego to the Cleveland Ohio area? I got a quote, but if someone is coming this way! I would be interested in hearing from you.

thanks, Chris

Welcome to FABO fellow buckeye. Looks like a cool project. Good luck with it.

Welcome to FABO Moparcolt!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

If you can find the time we would like to see some pictures of your cars - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06150.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 79
-
Back