Sound Proofing a Dodge

-
Here is what I did in my 72 duster......and it was WAY cheaper than any of the other options I looked into and with great results too.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=118030

I read that thread, it was awesome. (Thanks by the way).
I didn't know about that insulation when I did mine. Although, with the peel stuff, you don't have to mess with the can of adhesive, which I can guarantee I would spill the first ten seconds in. lol.

On a side note. I made a roller for smoothing my stuff out with a wide bed caster and a file handle....

A question for y'all that have insulated the roof. Did you try and tuck it up under the edges (along the sides, front & back) or did you just cut it to fit the "open" space?
Thanks,
C

All the information and links provided here are awesome in my book. When first done my Signet it was 1990 and there wasn't much available besides factory, Dynamat and the aluminum covered Jute but now seeing all this other stuff at reasonable prices, I say wow! On the other hand and just my opinion, I would not use a paint like lizard skin just because I cannot see its value, but like I said, that's just me

-
Back