Source for correct looking upper lower radiator hoses 67 Dart?

-

LovetheA's

Reaction score
I’m trying to find a good source for correct looking quality upper and lower radiator hoses for my 67 Dart? It is a factory 4 speed BB car. Would I be better off buying gates hoses or just what is available from parts Dept at Mopar dealership? I don’t care if the hose isn’t the correct part number as long as it has the same shape and is quality. Do new hoses have coiled spring wire in them to prevent collapse? If not I’m sure I could figure something out with a coiled coat hanger wire.

I have been ok with gates hoses. Fit and look is acceptable. (SB 273)

Do new hoses have coiled spring wire in them to prevent collapse? If not I’m sure I could figure something out with a coiled coat hanger wire
Some do some do not. If you go DIY try to get stainless steel wire.

Also if the parts store will let you in the back you are sure to find some other hose the right size that has a spring and buy it too.

Do you have the factory big block radiator? If so, Continental 60659 lower and 60662 upper are nice fitting hoses. Continental used to be Goodyear products. Go to Rockauto and the 60659 is listed under the 1968 Dart 383. The 60662 is listed under the 1969 Dart 383. I sold some of these hoses to someone who was restoring a M-Code 69 Cuda. He was very happy with the fit and how they looked.

Thanks for all the feedback. Great suggestion on stainless wire. Yes I have the original BB radiator but the radiator in 67 was different than 68-69. I believe the inlet and outlet on the radiator is positioned a little different so I’m wondering if the continental hoses will still fit correctly?

Thanks for all the feedback. Great suggestion on stainless wire. Yes I have the original BB radiator but the radiator in 67 was different than 68-69. I believe the inlet and outlet on the radiator is positioned a little different so I’m wondering if the continental hoses will still fit correctly?
I didn't know the radiators were different. I would almost bet they would still fit.

-
Back