Source for Pre-bent Transmission lines (75 360/727 Duster)??

-

shanker

Reaction score
I can't seem to find a source for pre-bent, ready to install transmission cooler lines.

Every website I've found only shows product listings up to 1973, after that nothing.

Is there a difference between the lines for a 1973 with a 340/727 and a 1975 Factory 360/727 car?

The lines rubbed a hole in one another which is why I'm looking at just purchasing a new set (in stainless steel preferably).

they only list a part for V8/904

I suspect that they'd be the same for a 727, but I don't know for sure hence why I haven't ordered them yet.

I purchased my SS ones thru Summit "Right Stuff" and I must say their pre-bent lines fit perfectly.

I used ss tubes as well and what I did was ordered a set for a 440/auto trans for an 70 through 74 barracuda and they fit a treat, The way I see it is the motors and trans are the same regardless of what car so that might be an option for ya.

I have a set for a 1973 B-body/ E-Body. They are for a 727. I have no need for them. If they will work for you P.M. me an offer.

As mentioned above, the transmission to engine is the same distance but the radiator my not be the same distance from the transmission fittings. I can take measurements if you would like.

they only list a part for V8/904

I suspect that they'd be the same for a 727, but I don't know for sure hence why I haven't ordered them yet.

the fittings are in the same spot for both the 904 & 727 and the lines will fit either...

Finelines is where I get mine from...

InLineTube tried twice to get me the correct lines for my 65 Barracuda and failed. Then they hit me with a 20% restocking fee. It's my fault ?? Ordered a set from Classic Industries at a lower cost and they fit fine. Watch out for SST tubes. There is no give in them and you may need to do a little tweaking. I prefer the originals..

-
Back