source for tinted back glass for '65 Dart

-

65ChargerDart

65ChargerDart
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a source for a tinted back glass for a '65 Dart?
20171113_193217[1].jpg

Last edited:
That sucks.... I will be looking for one for my 66 Dart soon. Mine blew in 1000 pieces.

Yeah, I must have been too aggressive trying to release those infernal clips with 53 year old rubber.

They have nothing much for 66 and below. Only 67 and above...

AMD doesn't have any, or much of anything else for a '65 Dart.

Oh well guess you are hunting. They had most of the tinted glass for my 69 b’cuda and were only 30 miles away.

Good luck.

Is the 65 and 66 Dart rear glass the same and the 2nd question, is the tinted a special order or was all the rear glass tinted. The reason I ask is I'm pretty sure I have a spare rear glass from a 66 GT Dart up in my shed.
Rod

Is the 65 and 66 Dart rear glass the same and the 2nd question, is the tinted a special order or was all the rear glass tinted. The reason I ask is I'm pretty sure I have a spare rear glass from a 66 GT Dart up in my shed.
Rod
Yes, the back glass is the same in '66 as '65 and my car has factory air, so all glass is tinted.

I located a tinted back glass for my '65 Dart at Stephens Performance. Last tinted back glass they had but Chris told me they had a few clear in the yard.

Stephens Performance is home of the largest mopar junkyard in the world, located in Anderson, AL which is in extreme North Alabama. Phone number is: 888-466-7276. Website: stephensperformance.com
Yes, they ship.

-
Back