**Source for your High Amp Alternator Needs**

-
geting them isn't the problem... its makeing the wiring harness hold the amps...

btw what the heck do you need 200amps for?

Adding a relay to the head lights helps too. All the power going through the bulkhead connector and through the amp gauge is still the problem point. There are some good modes that can and should be done when going with a higher output alternator.

I just did the calculations and with EFI, 5 Fans, Electric Fuel Pump, Head Lights & Accessories, Heated Seats. 400 Watt Stereo minimum, and the Water Pump for the Air to Water Intercoolers & The Pump for the Meth Injection I am right at 165 Amps........... So I will be going 200AMPS. This will leave me some room for an Electric Water Pump if I decide to run one later!

Adding a relay to the head lights helps too. All the power going through the bulkhead connector and through the amp gauge is still the problem point. There are some good modes that can and should be done when going with a higher output alternator.

The whole car is getting rewired! Not using the Bulk Head or Amp Meter!
I have the Headlights and all the relays etc brand new in the boxes to do 2 Cars!

The whole car is getting rewired! Not using the Bulk Head or Amp Meter!
I have the Headlights and all the relays etc brand new in the boxes to do 2 Cars!

I did not think you were. Just putting the info out there. That site makes it sound like all you need is there alternator and your good to go.

I did not think you were. Just putting the info out there. That site makes it sound like all you need is there alternator and your good to go.

I hear ya! As you know one thing always leads to another! Hey that sounds like a song from THE FIX! haaa

I hear ya! As you know one thing always leads to another! Hey that sounds like a song from THE FIX! haaa

hell ya!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIe-Cj071l0"]YouTube - The Fixx - One Thing Leads to Another[/ame]

-
Back