Southern Arizona Chapter Slant Six Club Of America

-

jysnflem

Reaction score
Anyone from Arizona a member of this car club? I was digging thru the box of parts that came with my 1964 Dart 170 and came upon a dash plaque from this car club dated 5th annual winter meet November 15 1992. Jayson

1964SEDAN.jpg

Hey, what's up with that white stuff on the ground. You just trying to make a Canuk feel welcome? Bet you can't brag about having that still in May! Actually, I'm surprised to see it in southern Arizona (as someone once said"the land that rust forgot"). BTW, nice car.

Hey, what's up with that white stuff on the ground. You just trying to make a Canuk feel welcome? Bet you can't brag about having that still in May! Actually, I'm surprised to see it in southern Arizona (as someone once said"the land that rust forgot"). BTW, nice car.

I'm not from Arizona I actaully live in Michigan and that picture was taken in Feb I believe. The car I bought was originally from Arizona and I found some dash plaques from the SSCOA from 1992 and I thought maybe I could find someone who use to own the car or someone who remembers the car. I purchased the car from Califorina. Jayson

you might try over at \ 6.org and see if anyone over there knows anything about it. Good Luck

Jayson
The Slant Six Club Of America is defunct it was bought up by a Man in North California somewhere but never got back off the ground. There has been some expressed interest in bringing back the club, however no one seems to want to get in touch with the fellow that owns the rights.
The was a write-up over at slant six.org on it a year or so ago.
Frank

I have a 1969 dodge dart western sport special that my grandma bought new. Does anyone know of an engine builder in the Phoenix area that can work over this stock 225?

-
Back