Southern colorado 340 dart sport

-

dart340x2

Reaction score
I purchased a 73 dart sport 340 4 speed from Colorado last year ... wondering if anyone on here knows anything about the car .
It is red with I believe a black 3/4 vinyl top , sunroof , and light tan / interior ... any info appreciated !
dave

Pics would be a big help for these guys thought I'd let you know before they start grillin you

Need more info on it. Do you have any pics? Was the car original or restored?

I bought it as a project .. car was pretty much stripped down .. motor and trans match .. I put it on here because I remember a thread about dart sports , with someone from Colorado or New Mexico mentioning that his mother used to own one .. I think this is the same car , anyway , having problems with loading a pic ; car is completely stripped so I doubt you could recognize it that way .... car would have been red , light tan interior , black vinyl 3/4 top , and I think white stripe that goes over the roof of car .. thanks in advance

you were referring to me.....(my mom had a 340 Dart Sport and I have posted pics.....) your car is not my moms'.

I know this because my mothers car was a 1973 Dart Sport 340....buddy seat, column automatic, non sunroof....and not a 4 speed.

Here is My Moms car....
Moms73DS-1.jpg

Seems like a popular color combo....this one was for sale a few years back...cant rememeber where.
73340sport03.jpg

73340sport02.jpg

73340sport.jpg

car came from Colorado springs area .... just curious if anyone knows it's past is all

Sounds like your car has some cool options.....

I really like 73/74 Dart Sport convertriples......IMHO they were THE coolest car 1973, and 1974...despite the Oil Embargo happening while they were on the assembly line.

Post up your resto story and pictures,......we all love hearing history and watching the future being built.

Check out some of My Threads by going through my profile.....:D

-
Back