Southernisms

-
I think I'm gonna head over yonder to momenems (my mother's house ie mom and them's) cuz she needs hep bittin up some okree for supper. All Y'all are welcome, just bring a cover dish and hep warsh the dishes when we's through. if you'uns is comin, hollar and let me know so ya kin go by and fetch memaw and pepaw, they's bringing the chickin n dumplins.

LOL!! You guys should come to Oklahoma! Its a mix of southern, hillbilly & redneck all in one.

"Well, pa is heddin over to the fillin' station to get some gayus in his ton rig & later on me & sis is goin into town to git me a new fissin' poe. I caint wait to head over yonder to the crik & wet a line"!

I was in the south on time at a restrant. When the servere asked. "yall mant some more hot rools" With a such a thick acent, and so fast I had to ask here what she said again.

well here in north carolina where im from we got a bunch of ole larry the cable guy impersonatiors but if i took that southersims class but i though its call agriculture, i would pass that thing no problem

which my problem is that me and my cousins are related 4 or five times over

check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkiOm-vmpcY

That`s good stuff!:-D

-
Back