SpaceDuster headed to OHIO next week

-

MY340

Reaction score
After 8 years of much enjoyment and only a few cussings I'm selling her to a good Mopar guy who has wanted it for over a year now. Taking a break from old cars for awhile as my life has gotten alot busier with 3 young kids and my work is very busy. (oil service industry) I'll stick to just fishing and golf for my hobbies till I get the urge again.:-D

I think she's going to a good home as he has several other Mopars.

Duster pic by lake.jpg

i bet that thing hauls *** with a 4.10 gear set and a 4 speed. WOW. got any vids. id like to see more of it. even if it has to go. damn kids. ruinin everything these days. lol

Strongest 340 car I ever had and was down right scary when you put your foot to the floor. The original 1973 block has earlier high compression pistons, early 2.02 U heads, MP 508 cam, RPM manifold, headers and a tweaked 850 cfm TQ sitting on top of it.

I was so lucky to own this car but times change and I feel like it just sits too much these days. The money I'm getting for it will ease the pain. :toothy10: Funny but in the 8 yrs I owned it I never got a ticket in it even though I ran it hard around town every so often even hitting 100mph+ in 55mph 2 lane highway zones (no traffic) on several occasions. Pure luck in never getting a ticket I would say.

The car got many thumbs ups from everyone even Furd & Chebbie owners whenever I drove it or took it to a cruise or carshow. Driving at night with the sunroof open was always a blast. The ladies loved the color combination of the car especially so remember B3 blue & white when you're thinking of a paint scheme. :toothy10: I know the memories of this car will always put a smile on my face.

Probably in a couple of weeks I'll start dreaming about the next one......

That's too bad. You should just store it until the time is right again. If your just getting rid of it beacause your busy you should really think about it. You will never be able to touch a car like that for the price you will get today. You sound like you really like this car. I can't think of a better car to start with.....one you already have a history with. In the end I hope your happy with your decision and you get what you want for it. That sounds like one sweet ride!!

when the time is right. well hear of you drivin another bitchin a body Mopar. there te cheapest n easiest to work on. and some are just plainn rediculous

Cool car, Glad its going to some one you feel is the right person. We'll save a spot for you when you get the bug again. See you next, LOL

Thanks guys for the kind words. The new owner picked it up yesterday and I'm very happy for him. I'll just wait for the itch to come back I guess.:toothy10:

Take care and I'll just keep lurking for now, Brian

-
Back