Spare Tire Well Body Plug!

-

Pale340

Pale340
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the forward (bigger one) body plug that is in the spare tire wheel well? I have a body plug kit but the big one for the spare tire well is missing. I bought this kit several years ago and really do not remember where I got it, so calling someone and telling them the kit was short is really not an option. I do not want to buy a whole new kit for one plug. I will take a used one at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Anyone know where I can get the forward (bigger one) body plug that is in the spare tire wheel well? I have a body plug kit but the big one for the spare tire well is missing. I bought this kit several years ago and really do not remember where I got it, so calling someone and telling them the kit was short is really not an option. I do not want to buy a whole new kit for one plug. I will take a used one at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
If it is the D shaped one, I was able to use a round one and it actually conformed fairly well.
I had the same problem and I ended up using a round rubber plug of the same diameter. It conformed to the D shaped hole in my 71 pretty well. I think I ordered it from McMaster Carr.
Jerry

What is the dimension you need? I have the kit for a 67 Barracuda and I had lots of plugs left over.

If mvh can't help I may have one in my bag-o-spare-plugs. How about a photo and some measurements?

-
Back