Spark plug wire holder question?

-

Mr.FT

Reaction score
Waiting to get my Mopar Performance Valve covers and air cleaner back from Phoenix Specialty coatings. Now I'm looking for spark plug wire looms to help showcase the powder coat work from Leanna. Any Suggestions?

Thanks

8mm or 7mm? Taylor makes a few colors of these...

tay-42560_bp_ml.jpg

It's a 72 340 LA, I wish they would work on my 340.
Who carries the Taylor system??

Thanks

I really like the free floating cheaper ones for some reason.
(the 3d depth of the wires and engine I guess) but with PSC coated covers you probably don't want anything over the top of them.

driverside.jpg

Trailbeast, that is what I'm thinking also, I really want to "showcase" the valve covers and air cleaner.
Mguner, their 7mm wires.

Trailbeast, that is what I'm thinking also, I really want to "showcase" the valve covers and air cleaner.
Mguner, their 7mm wires.

If you're up for it using the lower outside edge of the valve cover that would get em out of immediate sight for sure.
Might need to buy longer wires, but hey it's only money and going into the car anyway, so it's a "Win/Win. :D

I couldn't find ones like what I wanted so I ended customizing some to make what I wanted. I used these: https://m.summitracing.com/parts/spe-4631

And I took the brackets from a set like these:
https://m.summitracing.com/parts/mrg-9881

I cut the brackets down so they weren't so tall and drilled a new hole in them. Then I even painted them back wrinkle to match my valve covers. Next I mounted the other clamp down separators to them and the entire assembly attaches with a valve cover bolt for a clean look.

IMG_20160514_164212659.jpg

Last edited:
R72 Demon, that is clean looking!!! That is the look I'm after, the 1st link does not work. Any chance of having you repost it?
Thanks
Tom

R72 Demon, that is clean looking!!! That is the look I'm after, the 1st link does not work. Any chance of having you repost it?
Thanks
Tom

I fixed the link. Here's some better pics. in the car.

IMG_20160626_191337699.jpg

IMG_20160626_191354178.jpg

Thanks for the mentions Tom!!
Have you ever looked at DelCity.com?? They have some of the coolest wiring accessories ever.

-
Back