Speed Shop Location

-

JTG

Reaction score
Can anyone please recommend a good speed/performance shop similiar to Summit or Jegs that is located in Indianapolis.

Anybody? is there any good speed shops in Indianapolis? please&thanks.

Why not just order from Summit, real good about prompt shipping and all.

There are NO shops like Jegs or Summit in Indy. The only speed shop I can think of in this area is Automotion on Troy between Madison and South East Street. I wish Jegs would put a shop in the old Cub Foods location on West 10th street at I-465, the building even looks like a Jegs building.

There are NO shops like Jegs or Summit in Indy. The only speed shop I can think of in this area is Automotion on Troy between Madison and South East Street. I wish Jegs would put a shop in the old Cub Foods location on West 10th street at I-465, the building even looks like a Jegs building.

Thanks Holmes, that is exactly what I'm looking for.

Why not just order from Summit, real good about prompt shipping and all.

Badsport, I will be in Idianapolis on holiday anyway, I take the opportunity anytime I'm in the States to buy my car parts to help save on shipping and brokerage or duty fees. Up here in Canada performance parts are way over priced, example I can order a part from the States with shipping and customs fees attached and it will still be cheaper then going down the street to the speed shop. Other Canada members will definitely relate to this.

-
Back