Spindal Nut

-

My*65*Dart

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a spindal nut for my 1965 Dart? I've been to NAPA, Auto Zone & Advanced Auto and they all had the same kit which had a nut that was too big!!! :banghead: The thread size on my spindals is 11/16X24. Has anyone else run into this problem? I need to get one. Thanks.

I have experienced this on the build of my 1969 Dodge Dart and was able to find the spindle nut, capture piece and washer all from Rockauto.com. I had switched from 9" drums to 10" front spindles and disk brakes and had to convert from the smaller to larger nut. Try RockAuto.com, they saved me a lot of hassle and money toboot. Quality was top notch. Don't let the pricing fool you. I hope this gets you to where you need to be.

I still have the spindles, nuts, etc from my 66 Valiant, it had 9" Drums. Is this what you have? Send me a pm, I don't have a way to measure the threads on mine. I can get some pics a little later.
Dustin

if prior posters do not have them I have some in a box of parts, Lawrence

MY*65*Dart
I have an extra set of bearing nuts for my 69 Dart with 9" drums. I can measure them if the ones from Metallidart don't work.
~Michael

132068Dodge, Just checked out Rockauto.com, all they had was the same nut or kit that the auto part stores had, 3/4X 16 nut, didn't have the 11/16X24 one.

I'll take one from whoever gets back to me first.(just want to get my wheel back on) Let me know what ya need to get for it and how much to send it to Conn. 06264,and how you want me to get the loot to ya.Thanks guys!!!!

My*65*Dart

I went and grabbed one of my extras and it is 11/16 X 24. I don't know what is open tomorrow but if you PM me your address I can ship it out to you.

~Michael

Hey guys,Dartman1969 said he would send me one NO CHARGE!!!!so I should be all set to put my wheel back on when it gets here. There's a good crew here on FABO!!! Thanks everyone!!!:cheers:

-
Back