[WANTED] SPINDLES

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive they are the same as B body spindles,and f,m,j bod shared them as well? Ma mopar using up left over parts from previous car manufacturing runs..

I beleive they are the same as B body spindles,and f,m,j bod shared them as well? Ma mopar using up left over parts from previous car manufacturing runs..
I think A and e were the same, b f m j were not. They were slightly different in the angles that the ball joint met the control arm. Although some have used them. There is an article in a hotrod magazine that explained the very differences. Not sure which year month but you could google it.

Last edited:
I remember the article your mentioning. And if I recall right,they are all just fine in an A body,no real bump steer issues .Sorry for distracting from the actual thread,just wanted to give the op some options.

Thanks guys for the info . I've read most this stuff that's why I'm staying with 73/74 OEM, it eliminates the confusion.

Thanks guys for the info . I've read most this stuff that's why I'm staying with 73/74 OEM, it eliminates the confusion.
If you want to stick with that that's a good idea. But you can search for spindles from 73-76 they are all the same. Wouldn't want you to miss out on set if they fell outside your specified 73/74 criteria.

If you want to stick with that that's a good idea. But you can search for spindles from 73-76 they are all the same. Wouldn't want you to miss out on set if they fell outside your specified 73/74 criteria.

73-74 E Body are also the same.

If you haven't found your spindles yet I have a pair of new aftermarket listed in the for sale section or if you need used OEM I could get them taken off a car around here for you.

If you haven't found your spindles yet I have a pair of new aftermarket listed in the for sale section or if you need used OEM I could get them taken off a car around here for you.
I saw your add nice set up ,just need the spindles used is fine. I would be interested in used if you can get ahold of them . PM me a price before you go to the trouble
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back