-
Status
Not open for further replies.

carcrazyguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a Spirit of 76 Dodge truck project. It needs work and is a project. However you just don't see them very often in any condition. It is a /6 4 speed manual floor shift truck. I have no idea where to start on price so....$1000obo? Selling all the project cars/truck that me and my dad have acquired. Still have about 20 vehicles left.

Contact via PM please
Price : $ 1000obo?

Attachments

• Spiritof76.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 2,592
  • Spiritof76int.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,459
LL29G4G - Yellow 74 Dart Sport 318 car column auto (pretty much complete) - texas title $1500
VL29G4B - Red 74 Duster (parts car) - no title - $450
LH23G4B - Brown 74 Dart (Swinger body style) 318 mostly complete - texas title -$1000
LL29C4B - Blue 74 Dart Sport (parts car) - texas title - $400
VL29G4B - Brown 74 Duster 318 car needs pass quarter panel - texas title - $950
LL21A62 - White 66 Dart parts car - no title needs front sheetmetal (we have that) - $350

LH29H3B - Petty Blue Dart Sport 340 missing motor and trans - title $2000

WP29L1G - Purple 71 Charger was original gold car front fenders hood bumpers taken off for paint but never got worked on so needs sheetmetal put back on. Texas title- $2000 have extra parts

WH23G4 - Blue 74 Charger (complete runs but motor needs work) buckets and console shift car Texas title $2900 with Weld Pro Stars or will sell with plain steel wheels for less

Trucks....
Spirit of 76
1980 Maroon/silver 318 auto mostly complete with title - $800
1985 Tan 318 auto mostly complete need motor work with title - $1000
73 Brown Club cab - 318 auto been sitting for years with new motor in place but no access. bolted to top of the motor. (My dad was rebuilding this truck and had a heart attack so it did not get finished). Texas title $1000
D500 - RACE HAULER PROJECT......$500 (weighs 12,100lbs according to title so it is probably worth more as scrap metal)

3 Volares - 76 butterscotch /6 with title, white 78 /6 with title, 79
white/white vinyl top 318 bill of sale, (sale pending while out of state buyer works on arranging shipping on all three)

XH22GAR- Tan 1980 Mirada parts car with title $250
1B3BG56 - Silver 87 Diplomat runs but misses (plug wire?) dad bought and drove home several years ago and has not been touched since - Texas title - $400

Attachments

• D500.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 74 Duster NEEDS quarter.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,071
  • 1980 Dodge Truck.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Dart And Mirada Parts cars.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,188
  • BrownSwingerRedDusterYellowDartSport.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,162
  • Yellow Dart Sport.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,222
  • Amarillo Trip March 20, 2013 075.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,151
As requested....Here is the 74 Charger. We have the full set of hubcaps that were on the car when we got it or the Weld Pro Stars. The car needs to be cleaned, it has been in my dads shop for several years now. Should have better pics tomorrow. We are going to get it out and clean it off. It had a little dust on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,073
The 71 charger is a project car also. It had been painted purple at some point but appears to have been a GY9 gold car originally. The fenders, hood and bumpers have been removed by previous owner to have the car painted. However they never started on the paint job. They just removed the motor and trans and the sheet metal and gave up. It was a 383 2bbl car and has the hidden headlight grille set-up along with bucket seats, a 73 power bulge hood and R/T doors. The doors and hood are not in the best shape but they are hard to find pieces anyway. We are planning to bolt the front end and bumpers back on taking it to the Pate Swap Meet. We do not have a motor for it but have quite a few spare parts like gauge clusters, tail light housings, extra 8 1/4 rear end and tilt steering column, lots of interior misc parts.

The 73 club can is mostly complete but will likely need the motor gone through. My dad rebuilt the motor back several years ago and had a heart attack after getting the motor set in place. So all the brackets, alternator, pulleys, AC components, radiator and shroud never got put back on. The carb plate is still bolted on in fact. But the truck is pretty straight except it does have some rust just above the wheel well on the bed.

I will get some pics while I am up here working on getting the cars sold off. I will send them to you later this weekend.

Spirit of 76 engine compartment......

Attachments

• Spiritof76 Eng.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 980
  • Spiritof76 Eng Comp.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 880
Of what I have left....I think the only ones are drum brake cars. The 74 brown Duster that needs a passengers quarter is a disc brake car but it is so complete I would not think anyone would part it out....

The blue Dart Sport parts car is a sale pending.....(potential buyer is trying to come look at the car this next weekend)

The red 74 Duster parts car and 66 Dart parts car are also sale pending to someone near Abilene that is trying to work out transport arrangements.

Well considering some of the towns in the area are called....brownfield, levelland, plainview.....gives you an idea of the terrain! FLAT AND DUSTY as far as you can see!

Sorry about that. PM box has been emptied. Had lots of people asking about the truck and a couple of the cars last night.

As requested....Here is the 74 Charger. We have the full set of hubcaps that were on the car when we got it or the Weld Pro Stars. The car needs to be cleaned, it has been in my dads shop for several years now. Should have better pics tomorrow. We are going to get it out and clean it off. It had a little dust on it.

More recent pic....today actually.

Attachments

• Amarillo Cars for Sale March 8, 2013 244.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 572
  • Amarillo Cars for Sale March 8, 2013 238.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 622
  • Amarillo Cars for Sale March 8, 2013 232.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 595
Selling off the whole cars first. I have already sold off several cars for $250-$300-$400. I know there have been more money that that in parts for each car but I am just trying to clear them out. I still have a blue Dart Sport parts car (with title) and a 70 Duster parts car that has a 73-later front end. Those two are available for $500 for the pair. Might take less if a buyer is standing there with cash.

Just clearing out all the stuff my dad and I bought over the last 10-12 years. I don't live close enough to help out much, and I felt it was just getting to be to much for my dad to take care of. Between keeping all the tires up, keeping them dusted off, and not to mention keeping the weeds under control around 20 or so that have been outside. I just felt it was time to get the hobby back to a more manageable size so that he could enjoy the done cars instead of being snowed under with "what needs to be done next".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back