Spirit of 76 duster ... is there a Code ?

-

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
Spirit of 76 duster ... is there a Code ? ,, thats my question ,,, im sure that my car as that option .. as you know me .. the car as full options , sunroof , 360 , red white and blue interior .. and the first owner repainted the car 15 years ago with a red whute blue scheme ,,

is there a code to prove me that that stripe was factory stock on my car ??

btw the stripe doesnt exist in repro , but if its factory stock , i will reproduce it and put it on the car ,,,

or put a stripe with this color trio ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
by the way do you guys have other pictures of dusters or darts with this stripe ?????

MY DUSTER :

002.jpg

ORIGINAL STRIPES ? : ( its a dart but they made a version fot the duster )

Walter_Ws_1976_Dart_Spirt-Back.jpg

Walter_Ws_1976_Dart_Spirt.jpg

I seen a hatch back duster that had a spirit of 76 like a bicentennial car a long time ago in Tampa Fla.
I think the chebby nova did one too.

But that was back in the day of doing a number a few times a week.hehe.

Post the numbers from your Data Tag and we will be able to go over it line by line !!!
And we won't charge you anything.

pretty sure the guy that painted it did that to it. do u have any pics of the interior. there was the hang ten and the spirit of 76 with those color packages but i cant think of anything that was like that on a Duster

Nobody ever answered his question. Now it is 12 years later and I have an answer for you. They did not make a Spirit of 76 Duster package. It was only in the Dodge Dart and on the Dodge pickup. On all the Dodge Dart Spirit of 76 cars that I have seen or people have sent me pictures of their Fender tag there is a Y39 code. This means special order.
And they did make some with the 360 in it. Mine is originally a 318 air conditioning car.

Spirit of ’76

Last edited:
Nobody ever answered his question. Now it is 12 years later and I have an answer for you. They did not make a Spirit of 76 Duster package. It was only in the Dodge Dart and on the Dodge pickup. On all the Dodge Dart Spirit of 76 cars that I have seen or people have sent me pictures of their Fender tag there is a Y39 code. This means special order.
And they did make some with the 360 in it. Mine is originally a 318 air conditioning car.

Spirit of ’76

That is a cool different car. My first thought was it would be a "Hang 10", but not "Spirit of '76" is unique all by itself .

Thanks for the upload.

-
Back