Spirit seats

-

urrlord

Reaction score
Anyone ever use seats out of one of the 90's Dodge Spirit or Plymouth Acclaim type vehicles.... I've got access to one with front buckets . The rear bench seems a little narrower than the factory setup in my 2 door 66 Valiant. The seats in those are pretty comfy.

I got a real nice set of blue velour ones for either my 67 wagon or my 80 truck.

Not really suited for either.

I guess they are really a split bench as each seat has one, narrow fold up arm rest.

In the wagon (Belvedere), to make them fit on center for the driver/passenger positions, it leaves about a 4 inch gap that looks odd.
Even stranger with those arm rests, and not enough room for a console between them.

Too bad, they are in great condition.

I have a set of bucket seats from a 95 Dakota (I believe they are very similar to Spirit/Acclaim seats) that are going in my 73 Duster. I will obviously have too fab-up floor to seat adjuster brackets, but it seems like they will work & look pretty good after I have them re-upholstered to match the rear seat. I would re-do your rear seat if you can, making rear seats fit is much harder IMHO, but yes, the front buckets from these vehicles are VERY comfortable. Just make sure the buckets fold forward so you have access to the back seat.

-
Back