spitfire is back

-

stroker mike

Reaction score
I ordered my spitfire's less than two weeks ago, and got the call from Harold and the headers will be ready on thursday, and will be shipped, he is using 3/8 inch flanges now and I feel he was courteous and prompt. I have read alot of different opinions about spitfire headers on this and other site's but I wanted to let it be known that at this point I am very pleased, and if the headers turned out like I expect then you might be hard pressed to find a better deal. That's my opinion for what it's worth, and thanks, Harold, and I mean it.

I talked to Harold last night. He said he was getting a order of tubes in two weeks and would call me back as soon as it came in. He askde were I got his information and I told him this site. He said he was just making headers for early a-bodies. He also has a /6 version. I am in no hurry so I will keep all of you posted on this.

I ordered my spitfire's less than two weeks ago, and got the call from Harold and the headers will be ready on thursday, and will be shipped, he is using 3/8 inch flanges now and I feel he was courteous and prompt. I have read alot of different opinions about spitfire headers on this and other site's but I wanted to let it be known that at this point I am very pleased, and if the headers turned out like I expect then you might be hard pressed to find a better deal. That's my opinion for what it's worth, and thanks, Harold, and I mean it.

I'd like to see these when you get them if possible. I'm in the SJ area, too. I've been going back and forth about which headers to get, Doug's, TTI or Spitfire. I'm thinking about Spitfires for now. Converting over to TTI headers & exhaust is a big expense. Anyway, I'm curious to see the quality of Spitfires these days. A 3/8" flange is a big improvement.

-
Back