Split Bench Foam

-

twodarts

Reaction score
Hi, everyone New here. Got a question and hoping that someone can help point me in the right direction.

1973 Dodge Dart Swinger H/T front split bench (with center armrest) cushions?
I can find cushions for almost anything else but these.
Anyone have any idea where or who has them available.

Contact "Marty ,the trimmer...." he doesn't post often, complete brilliance ."

I just went through the same thing. I couldn't find that foam anywhere. I gave up. I took my seat the a lady that does upholstery and she made it for my seat. I turned out great. Here's a funny thing though. I ordered my seat cover from Year One because they had the best price. It took 3 months to get and when it showed up it was a Legendary seat cover. Had Legendary tags on it just reboxed. Most people I talked to told me most seat foam has to be cut down anyway so I was better off just have it covered by a pro. Good luck on your hunt.

It turned out awesome. My foam was wasted. She had the stuff and the cover was spot on. I'm sure there is a place close to you that can do it but you'll have to get the cover first.

IMG_20180902_115053594.jpg

IMG_20180902_115106323.jpg

She only charged me 250 bucks! The cover was more than that!! I did have the seat apart to where she just had the four pieces to redo (covers where still on all parts) but still? I've done just the covers before and I'd pay that just not to have to do it again... LOL :) Keep asking around it took me quit awhile to find her.

-
Back