-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad dog

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
im adding a gull wing to my 73 Duster, they are on back order from First Place Auto. I would like to cut the deck lid holes before the car goes to the body shop but the templates seem to be on back order also, ive read other posts where dimensions are given for cutting but i would be more comfortable with the template. If someone has one for sale or rent i would be interested.. thanks Rich

The early 70-71 maybe 72 trunk lids I believe have the bottom side of the lid cut for the spoiler.

Others may verify (or crucify) me for stating this. But with so many companies over the years making them, I’m sure I’d wait for the actual unit to be in hand before I cut any holes in my lid.

“Yes!” Painting and then drilling holes sucks but touch up paint is easily covered by the gaskets.
Syleng1

This is the one I used to add a Go-Wing on my daughter's '71 Demon. The deck lid was already cut on the backside.

I'm guessing the the mounting location is the same for a Gull Wing. At any rate, this at least gives you an idea of the mounting location.

Bill

5001830-spoiler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back