Spoilers

-

Rengo

Reaction score
I am considering the go wing, but where can I find those spoilers that bolt onto the decklid.. the ones that look like they belong on a camaro.

and which would you guys prefer? I would like a go wing with alum. legs but I dont see me paying out 500 to year one for a piece of fiber glass and ten bucks in alum.

heres the go wing i put on the duster
it takes brackets this is the same as the mustang mopar used them to
are u talking about the gull wing or a go wing

Attachments

• Picture 274.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 231
  • Picture 275.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 246
  • Picture 276.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Picture 277.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Picture 278.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 240
I was talking about that one, what is the difference between the go wing and the gull wing?
The other spoiler I want is a ducktail from direct connection, but good luck right? lol..
maybe I should trade my sharktooth for one of those..

heres the go wing i put on the duster
it takes brackets this is the same as the mustang mopar used them to
are u talking about the gull wing or a go wing

i love wings i have them on all my dusters loll.

Attachments

• IMG_5232.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_4257.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_4259.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_4697.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 242
I was talking about that one, what is the difference between the go wing and the gull wing?
The other spoiler I want is a ducktail from direct connection, but good luck right? lol..
maybe I should trade my sharktooth for one of those..

sharktooth i want it i love them too

Attachments

• IMG_5031.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 100_0753.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_5238.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0767.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_3887.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 205
gull wing were thinner had more of a curved edge. 71 only maybe? anyone know for sure

okay, Im looking for one for my 75, they all look good. The sharktooth is currently spoken for but it might fall through, just search shark tooth grille.

okay, Im looking for one for my 75, they all look good. The sharktooth is currently spoken for but it might fall through, just search shark tooth grille.

my 71 up wings are the gull wing 71 up a b e cars code j81

i wood try to find the cool dc spoiler......you never see those.

I want the DC, and I want to add the body line on the deck lid to it, only prob is you never find them. I have had the chance to buy five or six sharktooth grills and I have never once seen or had a chance to buy a DC spoiler.
It would be nice to see a carbon fiber company that would make scoops and spolers and bumpers for old cars.

a carbon fiber duck tail wood bee badass!

I wonder what the going rate for a DC spoiler is, seeing how you don't see that often

The prices vary, I saw a thread dated back a few years for a hundred and then I have seen a few dated threads where they go for upwards of five hundred.

I was thinking about trying to make a fiberglass one my self but I have absolutely no idea on how to make a mold. Is there anyone that knows or owns a carbon fiber company on the Fabo forum?

The D.c ones dont really do much for me I always liked the go wings good luck with your search

Attachments

• 031 (Copy).JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 032 (Copy).JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 173
Is this the spoiler your looking for? You might be able to find one. They are
getting few and far between.

Attachments

• 2008pics054.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 168
-
Back