Spool Type Motor Mounts Needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a box full of spool type mounts, if you have a pic of what you need, I can look and see if I have a set.
Mike

check your local parts store thats were i got mine for mi 73 340 roadrunner pretty cheap

I know where the pass side one is. $5 plus shipping. If anyone can post a picture of the drivers' side, I'll look for that one too. I've got them mixed in with big block ones from Cordobas, and NYers I've parted out.

I'll need your zip code to get you a total. You can't find a picture of the drivers' side? I can just send you the pass side one if you want.

I know where the pass side one is. $5 plus shipping. If anyone can post a picture of the drivers' side, I'll look for that one too. I've got them mixed in with big block ones from Cordobas, and NYers I've parted out.

Should look the same except the arms are more narrow, like on the biscuit style for the 340-360 vs 273-318. Drivers side on left...

I've got these two, but the one side is longer. Would these work?

spool mounts 001.jpg

spool mounts 002.jpg

the long one looks like the one used in the cordoba with the 400c.i. see if your hole spacing is the same (boy that didn't sound good)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back