Sport mirror question.

-

indie_cg

Reaction score
Ive found 2 A-body driver side sport mirrors and one passenger side sport mirror post at the local salvage yard for $20. Could i just put the top off of one of the driver side mirrors on the post for the passenger side? Would this rub the glass?

No you can't and the pass side is slightly different than the driver. Either way grab both driver and pass quick! They don't last long in junkyards.

Well I am sure you could, you would probably have to drill another hole and it would look stupid. JMO.

Possibly purchase them and sell it trying to turn enough profit to buy another one would be more ideal.

No you can't and the pass side is slightly different than the driver. Either way grab both driver and pass quick! They don't last long in junkyards.
I went and grabbed the best looking driver side mirror to replace the factory one on my duster. Ill def. pick the other two asap!

Well I am sure you could, you would probably have to drill another hole and it would look stupid. JMO.

Possibly purchase them and sell it trying to turn enough profit to buy another one would be more ideal.
Ill probably just sell the other then.

Thanks guys.

-
Back