Sport mirrors are in !

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Hello,
Just a little update on the car. Found a set of A-body sport mirrors. Not sure if I have ever seen them on a Dart, seen them on alot of Demons and Dusters.
Here are a couple pics.
Take care.

faucet pics 414.jpg

faucet pics 416.jpg

faucet pics 424.jpg

Looks good Johnny! They do set the car off well.

Hey is that fridge there stocked with cold ones? If not, we gotta talk......LOL

Looks good Johnny! They do set the car off well.

Hey is that fridge there stocked with cold ones? If not, we gotta talk......LOL

That fridge can be stocked with whatever you would like !
Fall Fling maybe ?

That fridge can be stocked with whatever you would like !
Fall Fling maybe ?

I was just kiddin', fridges in garages usually mean the overstock of beer that won't quite fit in the house...

I wish I could make it to fall fling but my car club is having there annual event the next day, but definitely Spring Fling without a doubt.

The mirrors look great. Where did you score them? I'd like to get a set if possible. Thanks Mike

I don't know if I ever saw sport mirrors on a Dart befor but they damn sure look good on yours. Nice car!

Looking REAL good Johnny Dart :rock::thumleft:
They sure set that sporty great dart off

They look almost like the 70 to 74 barracuda challenger mirror.

Good choice Johnny Dart :-D

I found the mirrors in chrome for 350.00 a pop. So my evening 71.00 ebay buy for a painted remote drivers side mirror wasn't bad I guess.

I found the mirrors in chrome for 350.00 a pop. So my evening 71.00 ebay buy for a painted remote drivers side mirror wasn't bad I guess.

Ya, you did good on that.
My mirrors are original A-body mirrors. I found them from a guy on craigslist.
They can definately get pricey,especially the re-pops, but whats new with our cars.

Looks good Johnny, I had the same Idea, got a set for mine as well.

If you are looking for a set of sport mirrors make sure they are
"A-body" mirrors. There is a big difference in A & E body mirrors.Only the A's will work for the A-body.

Jeez, over 400 smackers for a set of paint style mirrors. I need a pair for my Duster. I think I'm gonna be sick.

Those things look really sleek and racey. After having my mirrors off for over a year while I was waiting on paint and body work I though it looked a little strange with the original stock chrome ones back on the car. I think if I would have seen these I might have bought some myself but like ramcharger say, "4 bones" YIKES!!!

Johnny your car is a piece of art!

Those things look really sleek and racey. After having my mirrors off for over a year while I was waiting on paint and body work I though it looked a little strange with the original stock chrome ones back on the car. I think if I would have seen these I might have bought some myself but like ramcharger say, "4 bones" YIKES!!!

Johnny your car is a piece of art!

Wow Rich !
What a great compliment.
That really means alot.
Thank you very much.

If you are looking for a set of sport mirrors make sure they are
"A-body" mirrors. There is a big difference in A & E body mirrors.Only the A's will work for the A-body.

Damn, I didn't realize that, what is the difference Johnny, I will have to check mine. I got them back in April, they are at the body shop now, I will get them next time I am there.

-
Back