Sport mirrors are in !

-
Damn, I didn't realize that, what is the difference Johnny, I will have to check mine. I got them back in April, they are at the body shop now, I will get them next time I am there.

E-bay would be a good way to see the difference. Punch in mopar sport mirrors,or click on the link on page 1 of this thread. The A-body mirrors attach to the top of the door, where the E-body attach to the side of the door.
That is how I got my mirrors, the guy I bought them from thought he was buying E-body mirrors, when in fact they were A-body. :cheers:

Now I just neeed to find the passenger mirror to match my ebay score. I'm not really worried about it though as the "Mighty" Valiant only came with the drivers side mirror anyway. I looked at 12 part Dusters in a buddies collection and none of them had the sport mirrors.

They look great. I still have factory installed originals on mine but if they came in B5 Blue I'd be tempted.
Nice job on the install, too; very clean look. You should be proud of it.

I have a box of sport mirrors drivers side only... Many of them need the remote cable repaired. Prices starting @ $30.00

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you some photos.

I can help you guys get at least the drivers side mirror! They are cluttering up the garage and they need to go!

Craig

Ramcharger,
Just remember, on the Demons and Dusters, the kick up on the 1/4 panels hide alot of stuff. They fill the bottom half of my mirrors with Top Bannana paint.

I have a box of sport mirrors drivers side only... Many of them need the remote cable repaired. Prices starting @ $30.00

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you some photos.

I can help you guys get at least the drivers side mirror! They are cluttering up the garage and they need to go!

Craig

Craig, you have a PM.

Ramcharger,
Just remember, on the Demons and Dusters, the kick up on the 1/4 panels hide alot of stuff. They fill the bottom half of my mirrors with Top Bannana paint.

Thanks for the heads-up Dave. No adjusting your (or my) vehicle out of the mirrors?

-
Back