Spotted in Phoenix today Scamp and '70 Roadrunner(?)

-

64DartGTinAZ

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
They're northbound on 32nd at Greenway around lunchtime - anybody from FABO know these cars? (Apologies for the photo quality - cellphone snap, through the windshield at the light - zoomed in - wide intersection). The Scamp sounded like a Slant.

Attachments

• 2 Mopars - 32nd St and Greenway.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 263
I was in Phx a while back and spotted a 71 road runner in a driveway out by Grand Canyon Univ.....let me see if I can find it on google...and then you can go get it. :)

Oh man I actually found it !

31st and Maryland. I'm not sure its a real Roadrunner or not. I was just driving thru, checking out the place.

heres a pic

Attachments

• roadrunner.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 232
That's close to me, I don't think I've seen or know those guys

They're northbound on 32nd at Greenway around lunchtime - anybody from FABO know these cars? (Apologies for the photo quality - cellphone snap, through the windshield at the light - zoomed in - wide intersection). The Scamp sounded like a Slant.

I was in Phx a while back and spotted a 71 road runner in a driveway out by Grand Canyon Univ.....let me see if I can find it on google...and then you can go get it. :)

Oh man I actually found it !

31st and Maryland. I'm not sure its a real Roadrunner or not. I was just driving thru, checking out the place.

That's close to me, I don't think I've seen or know those guys

Ahhhwww... Beware of the Mopar Stalkers their everywhere, come lookin for me you may be greeted with a shotgun !

-
Back