gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I spotted this beauty today on my way to Chattanooga, Tn

20170316_192130.jpg

20170316_192131.jpg

20170316_192135.jpg

Must have picked up the pace trying to get away from you the antenna is tweaked , but the laundry inside is showing otherwise. )
Looks solid , wonder if he will trade me hood chrome.

Not sure if its the same or not. I was doing 75 and he passed me. It was missing some trim, but otherwise a solid car. I wanted it!

i tried finding the post i was thinking of, but came up short

except for being a convertible and hub caps, that looks just like my first new car I bought when I graduated from high school.

except for being a convertible and hub caps, that looks just like my first new car I bought when I graduated from high school.
Except for being a convertible, the hub caps, the color, the model and everything else, that car looks like my truck.

Except for being a convertible, the hub caps, the color, the model and everything else, that car looks like my truck.
except for being a convertible, the hubcaps, the color, the model, the two extra wheels and everything else, that looks just like my bike

I've had probably over a hundred Mopars, and I'd place that 68 gts I had in the top five. The fit and finish on it was incredible. I sold it to buy my 70 Cuda, which compared to the 68 gts, was just a slapped together pos.

-
Back