Spray Can Fire Extinguisher

-

Mike69cuda

Mopar Moron
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody have ant experience with these? Looks pretty cool, I ordered a couple.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002U0KGDY?tag=fabo03-20

IMG_0670.png

I saw another brand of them and thought they looked like a nice option until I saw they were $90 each. I decided to stick with thr conventional one for that price, it that 2 pack for $32 doesn't seem bad.

Any idea how long they will extinguish for before they are empty?

Edit: I zoomed in, 32 seconds per can..

The interesting part about these is it looks like you could use them multiple times.

I like the idea. I have a bigger extinguisher in my Garage, but these would be great for in each car and Kitchen.

I really like the old Co2 fire extinguishers. I have had an industrial sized one in the garage for decades. You can pull the pin and use it for a minor welding or torch fire, use it and put the pin back in for next time. No mess to clean up. I have had it recharged a couple of times over the years.

Yep, these are great!

I have one in the kitchen and one attached to my bench in the garage. I used one last Summer to quickly kill a grease fire in the BBQ grill when a batch of fried chicken ignited.

The dinner was wasted but at least the fire didn’t spread to the deck or house siding. I knocked it out before it could do any damage. It even put out the propane burners on the grill in an instant.

Here is the one on the corner of my bench. I screwed a vegetable can to the bench top and wrapped it in bright red tape to hold the fire suppressant spray can so it won’t get knocked over and the bright red tape makes it quickly seen in an emergency.

My larger extinguisher is hung on the wall above it.

9EDFE5DF-C289-4527-B922-5BF06FF24F4D.jpeg

-
Back