Spraying water-methanol @ the manifold

-

earlymopar

Reaction score
Curious if anyone using W-M is spraying at the manifold rather than before or just past the carburetor or fuel injector? If so, how many nozzles are you running and how is it working for you?

- EM

Not sure what you are asking?

Do want to run the meth in direct injection?

I think we need to know more about what you want and the combo?

EFI car? Carb?

Yes. At the manifold is the same as "direct" since it's down-stream from everything else in the induction system. Carbureted or injected are the same in this in this case.

Not sure what you are asking?

Do want to run the meth in direct injection?

I think we need to know more about what you want and the combo?

EFI car? Carb?

You can run one per cylinder if you want with a common distribution block, seen a few set ups on srt4 for direct. I sprayed on my srt4 just before the tb. If you go the per cylinder route could then jet per cylinder. Call and talk with AIS ( alcohol injection system) Rodney if he's still there, hopefully he's the man.

Last edited:
Thanks Matts. I'll get in touch with AIS as you mentioned.

- EM

You can run one per cylinder if you want with a common distribution block, seen a few set ups on srt4 for direct. I sprayed on my srt4 just before the tb. If you go the per cylinder route could then jet per cylinder. Call and talk with AIS ( alcohol injection system) Rodney if he's still there, hopefully he's through man.

Must have changed their name to prometh.com just did a search and found a old link on another site.

You can plumb it into the charge pipe or you can do direct port like you mentioned. The big benefit to putting it in the charge pipe before the carb is it gives the water more time to pull heat out of the intake charge, lowering ait's. By going direct port you dont give it time to do that.

-
Back