Spread the word!!

-
Last I heard, they were charging him with aggravated murder, which in Oregon is a capital offense. Unfortunately, they don't use the hot seat anymore. Lethal injection. Maybe someone can substitute bleach for one of the regular chemicals. That'll burn a trail going in!

I'm not normally a violent person, but this has really gotten to me. They need to lead that SOB blindfolded into a room, then lock it behind him. When he gets the blindfold off he sees every member of her family standing there with a baseball bat. Play ball!!!

I agree, and I've been saying that for years. It really saddens me to read about anything like this happening. I can't imagine the pain her husband and her family are going through. I would probably just go crazy.

My fiance always wonders why I am so happy that she calls or texts me when she is leaving places, she gets someplace, etc. I do the same for her out of repect that she worries also. You never know who is out there, what demented thoughts are in someones head.

My thoughts and prayers to everyone close to her.

I seen the news story on TV very sad. Prayers to her husband and family.

This is why my wife and I have an app on our phones called Life360. It is a GPS-based locator that will keep track of loved-ones locations. You can bring the app up and it will tell you, within so many feet, the address that the person is at. Of course, this only works as long as they have the phone on them, the phone stays turned on, and the battery holds out. But it saves a history of everywhere the phone goes. It's not much, but it is a little peace of mind.

I like to know where my gf is. Not because im nosey. But because of things like this. it seems they just domt understand sometimes how much we truly care about them. A simple text can mean total peace of mind.

I am truly sorry.
The sad thing is the judicial system will keep the bastard alive for 20 years.
You have to love private ownership of our prision system.
It is all about tax payers $$$$$$.

-
Back