Spring fever

-

74duster

Reaction score
Finally a nice day on the weekend so it can be enjoyed! Sunny and 60 feels good after that long winter we had.
So I had to clean the car up and take some pics. Played football with my youngest and cruised all over town, it was great. Hope everyone else is having a good one too!

PDR_0664.jpg

PDR_0668.jpg

PDR_0671.jpg

Nice ride,and ya it was a beauty here to work on the Dart,little yard work.But we could get a foot of snow anytime or not.Did I just bum you out.

No, you can't bum me out today. I'm in northern Illinois, and would bet money that we don't get any more snow this season. The forecast for this week is almost 70 for Monday and Tuesday, then cooling off again. But this cooling off will still have highs in the 40s.
Thanks for the compliment on my car!

What a great day and thread 74duster
I was outside all day and enjoyed some yard work and cooked supper.
I bet you enjoyed your day :cheers: Very nize Duster =P~ I am glad to see yall folks up there get some well deserved weather.

:worthles:

bbbb4 066.jpg

Yea I just got back from playing 18 holes of golf..in upstate NY for free...still was snow in certain places and ponds are frozen.....I got a sun burn on my face and arms...

Yea I just got back from playing 18 holes of golf..in upstate NY for free...still was snow in certain places and ponds are frozen.....I got a sun burn on my face and arms...
Glad to here chasduster:cheers: some good sun shine sure had to feel good.

Rain, wind, sideways hail, a little snow, 5 mins of cold sun and now rain and fog all today. I hate you all :thebirdm:

Rain, wind, sideways hail, a little snow, 5 mins of cold sun and now rain and fog all today. I hate you all :thebirdm:
I feel a wind of change for you JR. It's in the plan I have set for yall up north.
I like you too.:toothy10::toothy10:

Cool and wet more wet in store for rest of the week but the engine is coming out and most of the parts are coming in

Hey memike you missed some grub there on your plate......
I had to :-D I was the cook and I already had a 1/4 of the rack eaten before I made everyone a plate."Wife and son" The cook gets to eat all the time :-D I used apple peals to keep it moist and wipe the ribbs down with as they cooked.

bbbb4 066.jpg

bbbb4 080.jpg

bbbb4 082.jpg

Thank you for starting this thread 74duster, I hope we all had a great day.
Heck my son painted his race car today out side "racing season is here for him so he is staying busy. No idle hands here on this spring fever day.:-D

bbbb4 054.jpg

bbbb4 074.jpg

bbbb4 060.jpg

bbbb4 077.jpg

bbbb4 076.jpg

It is actually snowing in 2 different directions at the same time right now :angry7:

That is the sign of the back of the cold front :-D and your last one for awhile.
I hope the sun popes out for you tomorrow and you can't stand to go outside with out a pair of sun glasses. come on spring, Hit JR. with a shot of something, even if its wrong hehe :-D

I'm with 360scamp. This sucks. I couldn't touch my car all day being it is out in my front yard. And I'm looking at BBQ from memike up there. This is lame. Damn it. But I did hang out with my daughter all day and that made up for it. I guess I should be grateful.

I'm with 360scamp. This sucks. I couldn't touch my car all day being it is out in my front yard. And I'm looking at BBQ from memike up there. This is lame. Damn it. But I did hang out with my daughter all day and that made up for it. I guess I should be grateful.
I hope spring jumps on yall up there soon and you can take pictures of your great day and it will be raining and storming here.:angry7:
Then I can say the same :-D A good day with your daughter is a blessing for both of you 65barracudadude, The only time I get to see my granddaughter is when we baby sit for my oldest sun. It seems they are always busy with life. Glad you had a good day anyway:happy10:

It's getting nice here in Colorado, too.

I was able to turn some wrenches this weekend. Not too much, just simple BS, but sparkplugs and wipers don't change themselves. :)

Duster is much happier to start now, though.

We took apart the hemi yesterday for some head work.... wasn't a really hard job but still a pain in the butt. Started my rampage for the first time this year too.... so we had some fun this past weekend. We're gettin ready for car season =)

-
Back