Spring must be here..!

-

Rob R

Reaction score
I was on the driveway yesterday and a nice silver 67 Charger stopped by.
Nice car 383 4 speed factory silver car..
I guess this is the first sign of spring:D

Maybe where you are!!!!! Old man winter, cough the bastard, cough, showed his ugly self AGAIN and left 1 to 2 inches of the **** yesterday morning. And scared the pretty little girl, Spring away!

69-70 degrees over the weekend, opened up and de-winterized the camper. The campground opened on 4/15, then we get a snow dusting and cold temps on 4/16. Damned winter won't go away.

Paul

Three feet of snow in my yard still. Snowed a couple of inches. I am tired of it. Gave up shoveling and just drive over the snow banks thinking it is going to melt.

Snow all gone but ground still hard, I had the bike out last weekend. There's robins in the back yard and the Grand river looks like the Mississippi. There is going to be a lot of wet basements this spring.

Pale white skin is starting to show up so spring must be here on the eastern side of Washington....

I think car guys in town are a hardy bunch...if the streets are dry their going to sneek out..
I bet Dreno is out by now,he's got heat in his car so there's nothing stopping him..I bet he was out in Jan.:D

-
Back