spring relocation/frame connectors '67 valiant

-

valiantsurf

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Started to work on my valiant again after a long break! Still need to finish fitting the frame connector. Thank you Crackedback for letting me borrow the spring hanger.

Attachments

• 557.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 596.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 599.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 524.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 606.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 175
  • 633.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 194
i see this was along time ago, do or did you have any problems with this spring relocation kit?

Hot Dam, what ever that is???

Cool Mopar
Little spot of rust at front lower right door lets me know it's real, and original.

20240208_160326.jpg

Got the Look...

☆☆☆☆☆

i see this was along time ago, do or did you have any problems with this spring relocation kit?
Yeah that was my 67 valiant.. I sold years ago.. the framework was started by previous owner I attempted to finish.. this was not a kit full tubing running thru the connectors.. I would have done differently with the resources I have available today!

Hot Dam, what ever that is???

Cool Mopar
Little spot of rust at front lower right door lets me know it's real, and original.

View attachment 1716204334

Got the Look...

☆☆☆☆☆
My current baby '68 barracuda formula S. Has some rust in typical rocker areas and few random spots like the one on the trunk edge, but very solid everywhere else ! Currently sorting out the brakes then will shake down the 340, hopefully make a good driver.. I have a restore thread will continue to post as I go

-
Back