spring relocation kit???

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
how many more inches will i gain with just the relo. kit, before im forced to mini tub?? i want a 10 or 11inch wheel underneath my duster. is it possible with out a tub??. and using only the kit?? i have an a body 8 3/4 rear. if that info is needed thanks

well usually about 1.5-2 inches...Not much cuz then your limiting factor will be the stock wheel tubs...I think it might be difficult to get a 10 inch wheel without doing both...

well usually about 1.5-2 inches...Not much cuz then your limiting factor will be the stock wheel tubs...I think it might be difficult to get a 10 inch wheel without doing both...

i think with the right offset and backspacing its possible right? i mean right now i have a 8 inch rim but with 275 60 15 and i have a 1 inch spacer /adapter(to make my rear big bolt) so i want to fit a 295 50 15 or 295 50 16 also wanted to tuck them and drop the rear down with a 1 inch lowering block

There is not enough wheel tube space to put a 10'' tire the belly of the tire will rub,now you can but the tire will stick out.

You'll have right at 12" of well to work with.

Get a tape and measure because the car may not have the same space on each side. I've had cars with as much as 3/8" difference in well space side to side.

You'll have right at 12" of well to work with.

Get a tape and measure because the car may not have the same space on each side. I've had cars with as much as 3/8" difference in well space side to side.

thats after the mini tub and the lip rolled?

-
Back