Spring relocation kits

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Anybody know what the difference between the mancini racing spring relocation kit and the Mopar ones that they sell besides the price? The Mancini ones are considerably cheaper...is there a reason? anybody use either, and with what results?

I already looked at his...they look great, but his are 127 while the mancini brand ones are 124, which is why I am asking if anyone has used them before....if i dont get any good feedback im definatly going to go with the carfarm stuff

for only a $3 differance, Just go with the one you have been refered to allready. I have a re location kit in my car, but I did not install it, nor do I have it driving, so I don't know how it is. I can look up the brand, but I don't have any comments about it.

I guess I'll just leave it at that.

Phil

Im also concerned about shipping since i live in Canada....Mancini's is in Michigan where as the car farm is in Washington....im on a tight budget which is why im taking this all into account, otherwise i would just go with the carfarm stuff

I bought the Mancini kit, they are the same as the Mopar one. The kit is very basic, a couple of boxes (which you could actually make yourself) and a rear shacke kit along with a couple of spring perches. I drilled the boxes in three places so I can move the springs up or down one inch from the stock location. I just ordered the AFCO leaf spring sliders from Mancini as well. Mancini ships very fast, I also live in Canada and I get my stuff shipped to a shipping and receiving place in Sumas WA, then I drive down to pick it up. If you ship directly to Canada your stuff can be held at the border for several weeks until it clears customs.

Another vote for the kit from the carfarm. I like the boxes that match the contour of the frame. This is also the kit that i chose to use ,and it seems to be great!

I bought the Mancini kit, they are the same as the Mopar one. The kit is very basic, a couple of boxes (which you could actually make yourself) and a rear shacke kit along with a couple of spring perches. I drilled the boxes in three places so I can move the springs up or down one inch from the stock location. I just ordered the AFCO leaf spring sliders from Mancini as well. Mancini ships very fast, I also live in Canada and I get my stuff shipped to a shipping and receiving place in Sumas WA, then I drive down to pick it up. If you ship directly to Canada your stuff can be held at the border for several weeks until it clears customs.

another canadian here. and this is where I ship my items too.

Phil

Hey ZoltanC, you said you drilled three holes in the mancini kit to adjust ride height....Was there atleast one hole drilled already for stock location or did you drill that one too?

Get the car farm one, There are two sets of holes to mount the springs! The front mounts are cut to match the frame rails unlike the mopar ones. Look alot better IMO. I put these on my 72 demon. Bill is great to work with! Jared

the car farm ones are great. the extra hole costs $20.00 more. i like these ones better than the mopar ones

the car farm ones are great. the extra hole costs $20.00 more. i like these ones better than the mopar ones
I have bought kits from two places, and The Car Farm ones seems to be a better quality in my opion. Some of these kits are pretty crude - boxes aren't square, perch/pads are two large , etc , etc. Like I said, The Car Farm ones seem to be a better quality to me. Just my opinion. :-D

i didn't know of the car farm ones. i used the mancini's relocation kit with no issues. well that is i know it's installed and i talked to guy who did it he said it looks great and with the super stock springs the ride height is awesome and it has a great ride (new shocks too) but i've still yet to acutally "SEE" the finished product yet...... i'll keep you posted.....

-
Back