Springsteen, beer and the 4th of July! Oh Ya!

-

BigEdsGarage

Reaction score
I'm not doing yard work, ain't washing the car or worrying about the yellow heap in the garage, I don't really care about anything his weekend. Got some good ol' Bruce jammin, hanging out on the deck enjoying a few frosty 12oz friends, watching the kids play and thinking about grillin up some shrimp for dinner. Hope you guys enjoy the weekend. God bless America and all the wonderful opportunities it provides us! If your taking the hot rod for a spin, light 'em up for me one time too!

I'm with you on the Bruce-hating.

When "Born in the USA" came out, my mother played it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Pissed me off to no end, and now I can't stand the sound of his voice.

She's from Asbury Park, so she feels a bit of kinship with him, I guess.

Im sure Ed wouldnt want to listen to Master of Puppets over and over though. To each his own. :eek:ccasion:

EvilScamp said:
So what your saying Mikel is that she played it alot? :geek: :D
Every day I would come home from school and it'd be on the stereo. When the song ended, she'd play it again.

I'm sure she was doing that from the time I had left in the morning, too.

C'mon Adam! I probably wore out 3 cassettes of Ride the Lightning before you even knew who those guys were! :headbang: Heck, I remember buying Metalica imports on vinyl!

BigEdsGarage said:
C'mon Adam! I probably wore out 3 cassettes of Ride the Lightning before you even knew who those guys were! :headbang: Heck, I remember buying Metalica imports on vinyl!
Been there, done that. I still have some of them!

BigEdsGarage said:

Well I guess Metallica is starting to sound more and more the Springstein every day :roll:

I have the Creeping Death EP on Blue Vinyl and a record that actually came out before kill'em all with Dave Musiatin on guitar. Sweet :D

[quote="fastbackcudaand a record that actually came out before kill'em all with Dave Musiatin on guitar. Sweet :D[/quote]
I've got that one... "No Life 'Till Leather".

-
Back